Tuesday, August 20, 2019
2:00 PM Eastern
Last year OSHA established new separate respirable crystalline silica standards for construction and general industry. How will the new OSHA silica exposure standards impact your workplace safety culture?
During this webinar we’ll review the OSHA general industry respirable silica standards including:
- defining crystalline silica sources, hazardous activities and negative health effects
- implications of specific permissible exposure limits
- compliance with silica exposure monitoring regulations
- respirators and other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- written exposure control plans, forms and records
- medical illness surveillance
- required employee protection training
We’ll also talk about actions you can take to comply with the OSHA silica standards and keep people safe, such as upgraded tools and housekeeping procedures.